Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 12

Day 12:  Briefly explain to a healthy person what it is like to live with this illness.

Briefly explain PCOS?   AND Hashimoto's?

My body is a bit broken.    Things don't function as they should.   When these things don't function, it impacts other things.   For example, when my ovaries decide to go on strike it can mean I have a rapid weight gain or a missing period or a violent period or a rapid weight gain with no period followed by a ridiculously painful and heavy period.    When my thyroid is acting up I can be extremely cold, extremely tired, and feel all-together horrible.    When both act up together, I'm in excruciating pain.  I'm broken.   That's the cliffs notes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while...

Holy smokes! Life sure can get busy!   I can't believe I forgot about my blog!   Well... eh... I didn't forget... I just... didn'...